|Wärtsilä is looking for a Manager, Process Development
|Pagina 1 di 1|
|Autore:||express [ martedì 9 dicembre 2014, 12:58 ]|
|Oggetto del messaggio:||Wärtsilä is looking for a Manager, Process Development|
Wärtsilä provide optimal efficiency throughout the entire lifetime of our customers’ installations. Our global service network helps our customers keep their business running, while saving fuel and costs, and complying with environmental regulations. Our customers appreciate the best service in the world. So do we.
Application deadline: 2014-12-21
As part of the digitalisation of services, we now expand our offering in Asset Performance Optimisation concepts. The development of the digital services require new thinking on the development process and a new agile process will be implemented.
We are now looking for a Manager, Process Development for the Asset Performance Optimisation concepts to be located in Vaasa/Helsinki, Finland or Drunen, the Netherlands or in Trieste, Italy.
You will mainly be responsible for following activities related to the global way of working (processes and related roles, responsibilities, IT applications and instructions) of Asset Performance Optimisation concepts:
- Participate in selecting the agile way of working and new processes
- Actively seek improvement and harmonization on the processes
- Evaluate identified improvement ideas and propose actions to be taken based on those
- Plan and execute development activities in collaboration with other interfacing organizations and processes
- Act as project manager or project resource for selected development projects/programs related to implementation of new way of working
- Communicate and train the agreed way of working to needed stakeholders globally
- Own and maintain process descriptions and related instructions & indicators within own responsibility area
- Represent Asset Performance Optmisation in certain cross-functional forums related to own responsibility area
- Align new agile development processes with global Wärtsilä processes.
- MSc or BSc degree in Engineering or ICT (or equivalent)
- Innovation mindset, openness to new and forward thinking ideas
Sufficient work history directly or indirectly related to following types of activities in global organisations:
- Excellent knowledge of the agile development processes like DSDM, SCRUM, Lean product or software develpment
- Managing agile process development projects from development need identification to implementation
- Finding out reasons and solutions for problems and taking needed actions to avoid reoccurrence
- Leading virtual multi-cultural teams
Furthermore, desired candidate would have:
- Good track record in conceptual and structured working
- Good leadership, negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to document and communicate complex topics in simple and practical manner
- Sound project management skills through theory/training/certification and through experience in managing operational development projects on global scale
- Understanding of Wärtsilä’s business, market and customer needs
- Fluent spoken and written English as well as willingness to travel are required.
Contact person to give further information
Ari-Pekka Saarikangas, Director, Asset Performance Optimisation
Mobile phone: +358 400 734914
E-mail: [email protected]
Quality and Operational Development
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/9a811d93f1a7
|Pagina 1 di 1||Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group